Last Revised: October 12, 2017
Information Collection and Use
Usage Information. In addition to the Personal Information described above, we collect non-personal statistical information that does not individually identify you. It includes non-personal statistical information about your internet connection, the equipment that you use to access our Services, and how you use our Services. We refer to this information as “Usage Information”. This information allows us to optimize the services to the internet connections and equipment that are used to visit our website. We collect this information both directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically as you navigate through and interact with the TetraVX® services and website, including (i) details of your visits, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the TetraVX® services and website and (ii) information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
Third-party Service Providers
We may use third-party service providers in order to efficiently provide our Services to you. These services include such things as payment processing, cloud computing hosting and client management or email platforms. Some third-party service providers will collect information directly from you and provide us with relevant data. We may use this information to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into. Information collected from these third-party services is governed by their privacy policies. You should view the privacy policies of third-party service providers before providing information to them. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you interact with a third party, the third party may have access to your Personal Information.
We may disclose Usage Information and aggregated information about our users (that cannot personally identify any person) without restriction. We do not disclose your Personal Information except in the circumstances described here:
- Your Consent: We may share or disclose your Personal Information at your direction in connection with your use of the Services.
- Service Providers: We may share your Personal Information with or disclose it to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations of confidentiality.
- Business Transfers: In the event that TetraVX is involved in a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, your Personal Information held by us may be among the assets transferred.
- Enforcement: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to enforce or apply our terms of service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes
- Disclosed when Collected. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Email Communications. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by TetraVX to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can choose to opt out by unsubscribing.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email info@TetraVX.com to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to info@TetraVX.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information on the TetraVX® services or website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the TetraVX® service or website. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at info@TetraVX.com.