TetraVX facilities are designed to comply with all criteria of the security and availability principles as set forth in the 2014 Trust Services Principles (“TSPs”) established by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (“AICPA”) and Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (“CICA”).
TetraVX offers the following infrastructure security measures:
- Latest generation S2 system and a partitioned database
- Firewalls and session border controllers
- Badged security personnel on site 7x24x365
- Biometric two-factor authentication with additional measures
- Intrusion-detection systems and fraud analytics
- Monitoring, system hardening, and vulnerability scan
Want to learn more about TetraVX?
What Clients Say
We knew we wanted to migrate our collaboration to the cloud, but our challenge was a unique environment that could not simply be ripped out and completely replaced. At the same time, we didn’t want a long, drawn-out project. TetraVX delivered us a customized solution that was perfect for our employees just one week after signature.