Carrier & Connectivity
Rather than rely on others’ technology, TetraVX made a strategic decision to build our own facilities and our own network. This commitment allows us to provide our customers with carrier-grade reliability and outstanding QoS at all times. TetraVX provides Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), dedicated lines, software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) and global Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) Trunking all with 24x7x365 monitored services to ensure maximum uptime and available dynamic application failover.
Software-Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN) is a transformational approach to simplify branch office networking and assure optimal application performance. Unlike traditional WANs, SD-WAN delivers increased network agility and cost reduction. Software-Defined WAN has its roots in Software-Defined Networking (SDN), the underlying principle of which is to abstract the network hardware and transport characteristics from the applications that use the network.
TetraVX provides next-generation private and public SD-WAN connectivity using your pre-existing circuits. Features include:
- Automated zero-touch deployment
- Simplified configuration, orchestration and on-going monitoring
- Centralized troubleshooting tools
- Direct, secure access to enterprise and cloud applications
- Enable multiple links, devices and services to coexist and interoperate with incumbent solutions
- APIs enable integration into various management and reporting systems deployed by enterprises today
- Reduce hardware-delivery costs
- Zero Touch Deployment
- Build Business Policies
VeloCloud Cloud Gateways
- Internet Backhaul
- Security Service Insertion
- Legacy Data Center Connections
- Route Determination
- DHCP Server
- Apply business policies
- HA Capable
- Replace traditional policies
Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) offers TetraVX voice delivered handset to Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) 100% on Netrix fiber backbone. MPLS is the industry standard for mission critical traffic, offering guaranteed Quality of Service (QoS), packet delivery. Netrix MPLS offers traditional dedicated circuits to deliver traffic, but, also offers Cisco Dynamic Multipoint Virtual Private Network (DMVPN) to augment smaller sites into the MPLS where dedicated circuits make traditional MPLS cost prohibitive. Further DMVPN brings redundancy to critical sites without having to bring in a second dedicated circuit. Using this hybrid approach Netrix brings rock solid MPLS reliability and cost sensibility to MPLS. Cloud Based Firewall, brings browsing to MPLS with central control.
- Lower cost – Hybrid MPLS / DMVPN
- Higher performance way to send data – dedicated circuits.
- Guaranteed Voice and or video quality between locations.
- Guarantee Quality of Service for all named applications.
- Options for all flavors of TetraVX.
- CBFW Central Control.
- US Based NOC 24/7
- Netrix Owned Facilities
As a registered CLEC, TetraVX can replace your pre-existing CLEC, LEC, or PSTN services invoicing. With the experience and flexibility of TetraVX, we can deliver fully-managed SIP Trunking service through multiple MPLS providers, over the public internet or via dedicated circuits. This approach offers the convenience of preserving existing network connections, helps reduce deployment time and provides the efficiency and economic benefits of network convergence.
- User and local DID numbers
- Number portability in over 50 countries and 8,000 cities worldwide
- Long distance costs included
Network & Carrier Resiliency
· Level 3
· Level 3
Want to learn more about TetraVX?
What Clients Say
We knew we wanted to migrate our collaboration to the cloud, but our challenge was a unique environment that could not simply be ripped out and completely replaced. At the same time, we didn’t want a long, drawn-out project. TetraVX delivered us a customized solution that was perfect for our employees just one week after signature.